Monday, May 18, 2009

day 17 (sunday)

Today was interesting because I had to preach at church. It was to all the orphans, leaders, and such, but it went well. David Tutu's son translated for me, so it was an interesting experience. The service included: worship, special songs by every age-group of orphans, a few random speakers, communion, and then my sister and I speaking. It was a fun service. After we hung out with the kids in the blistering heat. Then we went with Tutu to "the best" noodle place around. I found out that my favorite Thai dish so far is noodles cooked in pig blood, haha so I got that again! The thing is I found out that it was pig blood the 3 time I was eating it. It is very good even though it sounds nasty. We went back to Tutu's house to wait for the instruments. They finally came in and filled up her living room. There is so much nice stuff its amazing. So It will definitely be a good time playing this concert Wednesday for the woman's prison and Friday for the orphans.

1 comment:

  1. Joci said you did a really good job preaching! Way to go! I've been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete